UNIVERSITY APPLICATION SWITZERLAND
Most Swiss Universities will ask for a subtstantial amount of documents such as true certified copies and official translations in order to apply for their courses. At Student Housing, we deal with such requests on a daily basis and we can provide these documents within a short timeframe. (University application Switzerland)
Please find below a non-exhaustive list of required documents:
- A complete curriculum vitae which includes every step of your academic career. Every year must be mentionned.
- True certified copies of your transcripts for the last three years of secondary school in the original language.
- True certified copies of your diplomas in the original language.
- Official translations of the your transcripts in one of the official languages of Switzerland.
- Official translations of your diplomas in one of the official languages of Switzerland.
OUR TEAM IS AT YOUR SERVICE
Student Housing helps future students settle down in Switzerland, we guarantee fast and high quality services. The staff of our team, based across Switzerland, is available to answer all your questions. We work on a daily basis with our notary public to be able to meet the deadlines of our customers who are often very tight. The quality of the work must be perfect in this field. Thanks to a precise, efficient and punctual work, we collaborate daily with students all across Switzerland. (University application Switzerland)